Ok, here we are again, heading into summer. And this is a great time to plan some awesome parties and company picnics. But maybe it’s time to do something different this year. How about adding some action to your event? It’s easy to do with the help of a mechanical bull!
And don’t worry that mechanical bulls aren’t safe. They’ve come a long way from the bull that was shown in “Urban Cowboy”. Not only are they safe, but they’re actually a lot more exciting.
Mechanical Bulls (or bucking machines) aren’t just for adults either. Children as young as five years old can enjoy a riding a bull. But don’t think that makes it too easy for that “wannabe’ cowboy. He’ll get a wild ride himself…and it’s very likely he’ll be thrown off quicker than he thinks!
The trick to a safe ride is really the right operator. You will want an operator at your event who pays close attention to what is going and one who tries to offer a GREAT ride. Not just someone who wants to throw the participant off as quickly as possible and move on to the next rider.
When you’re looking for a mechanical bull provider, you’ll want a bit of knowledge to make sure you’re getting the “right” type of bull.
- Make sure the your mechanical bull comes with a trained attendant
- Make sure the bull is a multiride unit and not a hydraulic unit. The multiride units are easier to control in terms of safety.
- Your mechanical bull should have a “safety switch”. This switch will automatically shut the bull off immediately when the rider falls off. This is another reason not to use a hydraulic bull. Since a hydraulic bull can’t stop on demand, many riders get some nice bruises when they get hit by a moving bull after falling off the ride.
- You want an inflatable mat, not just a pile of straw.
- Last but not least….make sure your mechanical bull provider is FULLY insured by a reputable underwriter.
Most mechanical bull riders enjoy competition and they’ll keep coming back again and again so make sure you take this into consideration when you’re making your party plans. You might want to only allow one ride per person until you make sure everyone has had a chance.
Consider your mechanical bull rental a great opportunity to have a themed party! There are numerous other “western” type rides that you can get for your event. Rides like a “Quick Draw” interactive shooting game or a Rolling Roper (cow roping) ride. With these rides, you can have a themed western event, cowboy party, saloon party….even a western sports bar. The possibilities are endless!
So, get your imagination going and do something different this year. With a Mechanical Bull, Dallas Parties are sure to be a hit!
If you’d like more info on renting the best mechanical bull, Dallas Party Rental Company “Texas Entertainment Group” can give you all the help you need. Check them out and get the safest & most popular mechanical bull for your next event!
No related posts.